Sunday, January 4, 2009

What to do, where to go?

Like i said in my previous post, i am contemplating where to go in my life. In the past months, i have been deeply thinking about opening an online boutique. I love clothes and have this little dream in my head. Here it goes: Waking up in the morning with a cup of hot coffe, opening my french doors to the backyard. My dog running outside to go play. Walk out to the living room and have racks of clothing everywhere. Getting on my cute little macbook computer and checking all of my orders i recieved for the day before. Packing up all the clothes in shipping boxes, getting dressed grab the dog and off to the post office. I have all of these dreams all little details of what the store would be. I could add cute little touches to my packaging or to the online store that would make my store different then others. There is always something in the back of my head. What if it all fails? All of my dreams just ruined? I keep telling myself that i could make it work. If i had to determination i could make it work, right? I'm not sure. So here my question goes again, what should i actually do? Follow my dreams and hope it works out?
Well, here is to dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment